peek a boo











 
 Hey yall!! happy spring, although the temperatures don't exactly reflect that....

So i have GREAT news!! i have been rehabilitated and released back into the wild!

I'M QUILTING AGAIN and i'm quickly getting caught up, and need more tops! (feed me, Seymour!)

I'll be at Tiny Stitches this Saturday (march 22nd) around 1:30, so if you have some flimsies laying around- bring them!! just call or email letting me know you plan on coming so i'll know!

i'm so glad to be over and past this!! Onward to 'normal'

 

7 comments:

  1. So good to see you back on your feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy at last.... good to see you back in the land of the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy to see you are blogging, quilting again

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy that you have been released and can now get on with your life and your quilting! Hope you picked up a slew of new tops to quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you are back up and running.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment, they feed my blog. i do my best to reply to each and every one! you can bet your comments are ALWAYS read and appreciated.